New Year New Pet
We've started some new clubs, in order to help you to look after new and existing pets. These aim to help you with healthcare, handling, diet and lifestyle changes.
As you are aware it's the start of a new year and in celebration many of you accuire new pets, or take the opportunity to find out about how to slim down an existing pet. To help you along the way we have set up several clubs, if you wish to join these, please ask in surgery for details or to sign up.
Here are a list of clubs which are currently available:
- Plump Pets Club - this clinic addresses obesity in pets, how this can be resolved and provides a plan for weight loss and regular weight checks. Support materials will be given, the waist and hips will be measured, and pictures will be taken at each visit.
- Youth Club - this clinic is for puppies and kittens and discusses all areas of healthcare that will need to be considered, including diet and neutering. Growth measurement materials are used, and support materials are given.
Nurse clinics include:
- Pet Smile Club - this clinic discusses the importance of dental care for your pet, recommends suitable products, and demonstrates tooth brushing.
- After 8's Club - this club is for senior pets, and focuses on lifestyle and diet changes that may need to be made as pets get older.
- Small Furries Club - this clinic is for all small pets, including Rabbits and Guinea Pigs, and discusses all aspects of healthcare that need to be considered, including diet and handling.
Nurses are also able to clip claws for a small fee of £6.75 to book an appointment.